The successful candidate will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. He/she MUST be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. Must have knowledge & skill of PHP 7 programming languages & familiarity with agile methodologies.
• Work with development teams & product managers to ideate software solutions.
• Design client-side and server-side architecture.
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases & applications.
• Write effective APIs.
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
• Create security and data protection settings.
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
• Write technical documentation.
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree from a Technology related field.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a technology team.
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
• Familiarity with common stacks.
• Knowledge of multiple back-end languages mainly PHP.
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
• Excellent knowledge working with laravel framework.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Organizational skills.
• An analytical mind.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 70,000/ = (Approx. 700 USD)
Position level: Junior Level.
Job Type: Permanent.
Location: Karen, Kenya.
Deadline: 10th March 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement**