Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:1 year
Unilever Future Leaders Programme – MarketingUnilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) is a unique programme designed to develop Unilever Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles. It encompasses rotations within their function and cross functions where the final selected fresh graduates or young professionals take up on job essential trainings, purposeful projects, and international opportunities with support of world class leaders and experts within Unilever.From Day 1, our Unilever Future Leaders (UFLs) take on real business challenges within their function and cross functions enabling them to: gain an understanding of how we make & sell our products, be immersed in our sustainability initiatives, experience first -hand integrated global market operations & talent network, build their people management skills & an all-round Business acumen. On top of all that, they also experience a lot of fun along the journey.Successful candidate for this role will work & grow with support of leaders and teams in Global and local Brand branding as they drive & sustain our growing Market share and volumes across all brands and categories.
- You will have the opportunity to work with global & local Marketing teams in crafting brand and consumer strategies that will ultimately influence consumer behaviour toward your category and ultimately your brand.
- You will decide the strategic direction your brands will take in different markets.
- You will think of ways in which to marry the needs of the market with the brand strengths and drive market development through the development of toolkits that are appropriate and implementable.
- You will project lead innovation that is key for market growth and brand growth. This will allow you to work cross functionally and interact with people from different areas of expertise to deliver an innovation in full and on time.
- You will explore different channels in which to explode your brand messaging. You will also work closely with your customer team in developing activation that is tailored by retailer and that will assist you in growing your brand share and volumes
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in any Business-related course
- Young talents with demonstrated experience, knowledge, or passion of FMCG industry.
- For experienced candidates 1-2 years’ will be maximum experience considered.
- Great passion about brands marketing
- High sense of customer obsession & focused on customer solutions
- Innovative thinker with good strategic, logistical skills.
- Strong analytical skills and able to derive insights into actionable plans
- Flexible and adaptable to highly volatile and fast phased environment
- Demonstrate great communication and interpersonal skills
Unilever is an organisation committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual and the talent they can bring. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured