Experience level: At least 3-4 year’s sales experience in dealing with Bars, Hotels & Restaurants. Preferably should have good Wines & Spirits knowledge or familiar with relevant channel.
- Wide knowledge of Kenya On-Trade and strong commercial experience ideally with an Alcoholic beverages background.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Experience of activating brands in the On-Trade segment is essential.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Fluent English skills, in terms of oral, writing and reading.
- Preferable to have direct contacts with decision makers at all hotel, bars and restaurants.
- Basic knowledge of Mixology is an added Bonus
- Comfortable to work with Excel, PowerPoint and Word program.
Role description :-
- Follow up Line Manager and arrangement of daily Sales operations including Sales Plan/Team target achievement/Promotion plan to develop more sales value.
- Use all the sales tools (Sampling, Competitions, Menu listings, Branding etc.) and campaigns to grow accounts
- Using sales skills and product knowledge to sell and directly responsible for OnTrade accounts in order.
- Developing new potential accounts constantly.
- Working with marketing design managers on brand strategy and make sure the brand performance in the market is being well implemented.
- Customer Management & Payment follow-up.
- Implement nation-wide and regional promotion campaign
- Be on full alert on market trend of wines and spirits market.
Compensation : Negotiable