Position: Key Accounts Manager (FMCG Manufacturing Company) -Readvertised
Employer: A LEADING FMCG MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-KAM-06-2021
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
• Diploma or degree in marketing or other related field.
• At least 5 years working experience as a key account manager in a fmcg company.
• Those who have worked in beverage sub-sector will have an advantage.
Salary: KSHS. 70,000 - 150,000
• Key accounts manager will be incharge of modern trade business (supermakets and wholesalers).
• He/she will ensure there is expected sales volume, product mix in all the retail outlets. Maintain regular contacts and increased revenue by positioning new products and negotiating pricing.
• Manage and train merchandiser to perform their duties effectively.
• Follow-up on orders, timely deliveries, payments, collections and account reviews. Manage business relationships with key trade partners.
• report on the competitor strategies.
• Handle debt collection.