• A candidate to offer Quality Computer Coding lessons to our kids, through fun, friendly ways that encourage kids to learn.
• (ECD) Early childhood development teachers with previous experience have an added advantage.
• Previous Coding experience is not a Must, as training will be fully provided.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• The ideal candidate MUST be TRULY FUN, FRIENDLY and genuinely PATIENT.
Duties and Responsibilities.
1. Ability to present educational programs to kids / parents in an enticing way.
2. Provide coding lessons to our kids through fun, friendly and engaging ways that encourage kids to learn.
3. Provide activities that encourage curiosity, exploration and problem solving appropriate to the lesson and learning styles of children.
4. Plan and prepare lesson plans for upcoming lessons.
5. Provides a supportive environment in which children can be children, yet learn and practice appropriately.
6. Write and compile individual child's assessment and related reports.
7. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements
1. Must be computer literate (Can independently operate a computer comfortably and fast.)
2. Previous teaching in ECD setting is added advantage.
3. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
4. No previous Experience in CODING is required. (Training will be provided)
5. Individuals with no teaching experience but are patient and fun, can also apply.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
1. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with kids.
2. Knowledge of early childhood education teaching techniques.
3. Knowledge of child development theory and practice.
4. Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies.
5. Ability to provide activities for children that encourage them to learn.
6. Ability to exercise control and maintain classroom discipline
7. Ability to provide a supportive and caring environment for children..
8. Ability to persuade and influence parents and students to enroll and continue being the education program.