• The teacher will ensure adherence to set school teaching and curriculum completions.
• Observe highest level of operating standards including organizing classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning environment.
• Provide feedback and report forms to parents on pupil’s progress and any other duty assigned by the headmaster.
• Assess students’ abilities and craft teaching plans
• Adapt learning materials to students’ needs
• Keep track of and reflect on students’ progress
• Monitor children’s behavioral patterns and arrange appropriate interventions if needed
• Help and inspire children to achieve important learning milestones.
• Manage classroom crisis and resolve conflict
• Prepare students for transition to the next level
• Inform parents about their children’s performance and potential problems
• Collaborate with the support staff to create holistic intervention plans
1. Must have a diploma in ECD or Montessori qualification and highest grade for teaching practical
2. Must be registered by TSC,
3. Experience teaching PP1 and PP2
4. Competency based curriculum (CBC) trained.
5. Should be Computer Literate
The Person must possess the following:
• A Team Player
• Excellent Good of English reading and writing and communication
• Planning and Organization skills
• Time Management and Responsible
• Committed Professional
• Valid certificate of Good conduct
To Start: Early November
Salary:70,000 depending on experience