JOB TITLE: CARETAKER REF:JOB/ STAFF/002/04
JOB GROUP: GRADE 002
ABOUT THE JOB
Kodiplus Limited is a leading Property Management Company operating in Kenya with a clear mission to connect landlords, tenants and service providers to do business efficiently. The company is currently looking for a caretakers to be in-charge of properties managed by Kodiplus.
The caretakers will be responsible for ensuring serviceability of the property and cohesive co-existence of all tenants through enforcing prescribed guidelines, and managing the property transaction records to the satisfaction of the landlord and tenant.
- Property Manager
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Ensuring that all facilities in the property are operational
• Ensure that landlords and tenants accounts are property registered and operational
• Resolve minor issues regarding smooth registration of landlords and tenants onto the Kodiplus property management platform.
• To safeguard and be accountable for assets and materials within the property.
• Maintain high standards of hygiene, orderliness and security at all times within the premises.
• Escalate disputes –relating to residency or payments to the property management
• Supervising all service providers undertaking maintenance work at the property. erties.
• Prepare regular reports on the status of the property
• Any other duties to be assigned by the supervisor
• KCSE certificate (Minimum of D+ )
• A person of high integrity
• Must have excellent planning and organizing skills.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Ability to think strategically when solving problems.
• Excellent customer service, negotiation and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, send your application letter and CV to the email via Apply Now Button addressed to the CEO. Additional details on the job are available on our website https://kodiplus.co.ke
All applications MUST reach us on or before 5:00pm Friday 21st August 2020.
Online shortlisted candidates will be contacted.