- Operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Support in tracking of inventory and procurement of laboratory consumables and equipment.
- Documentation of results in written form and in database.
- Assisting Sales Staff with Laboratory Equipment Quotes
- Delivery of Laboratory Equipment to customer - Training them on operating the equipment
- Reading Product Manuel & Understanding the Equipment
- Assisting Customers who have trouble with equipment - trouble shooting their request in case you are unable to sort this out contact the manufacturer
A Diploma/Degree in Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry or a related field from an accredited institution
Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an Analytical Laboratory
Must have knowledge in operating :
- UV Spectrophotometer
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS)
- High Performance liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Good chemistry analytical and data statistical skills
- Knowledge of effective sampling and monitoring procedures
- Knowledge of computerized information of information systems and spreadsheet
- Must be presentable, very organized with ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving and interpersonal skills