REPORTS TO: HOD LABORATORY
DATE POSTED: 25TH JAN 2021
CLOSING DATE: 25TH FEB 2021
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide accurate, timely and cost-effective testing of patient samples to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of disease
• Carry out specimen collection, analysis, interpretation, reporting and dispatch of results
• Collect and study blood and other laboratory samples
• Prepare cultures of samples and reagents for use in lab procedures and ensure their proper storage
• Microscopically examine slides of bodily fluids
• Cross-match blood for transfusions
• Chemically analyze specimens for pathogenic & toxic components
• Analyze lab reports for accuracy
• Prepare documentation, maintain sample processing records and ensure timely dispatch of results to physicians or patients
• Operate and maintain instruments and equipment used in the laboratory, properly set up, calibrate, maintain, operate such instruments
1. Diploma in Medical laboratory Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and technologist Board.
2. Must be registered by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board with a valid practicing license.
3. At least 2 year of working experience in a diagnostic Medical Laboratory.
4. Have knowledge of general safety and quality assurance procedures.
5. Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
If you would like to work with us, fill the form by clicking the Apply Now Button
DISCLAIMER! Reale Hospital does not take money for any application nor employment