Land Surveyor Responsibilities:
• Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
• Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
• Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
• Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
• Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
• Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
• Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
• Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
Land Surveyor Job Qualifications
• A Diploma in Surveying
• Should be registered member With the Surveyors board and any other relevant body
• Valid Practicing License
• At least 7 years’ experience as a Land Surveyor in road construction
• A good planner, well organized and good decision maker
• Strong interpersonal skills