The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of laundry services. As a debt collector, the representative shall be responsible for debt recovery of outstanding debt accounts.
• “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
• Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Meet personal sales targets.
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
• Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
• Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
• Proven sales experience.
• Track record of over-achieving quota.
• Experience in debt collection.
• Computer use competency
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self motivated and driven
• Those with no experience in debt recovery need not apply.