Undertake online & offline marketing, telemarketing and laundry service cross-selling.
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate or Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
• We are looking for a well-groomed, friendly Dry Cleaning shops customer service trainees to managing online and telephonic and walk ins, and verifying customers payment methods. You should have a pleasant and professional disposition with ability to sell and convince clients to take up our services.
. Other duties include:
- Sorting, tagging, receiving, dispatch, and folding clothing and other textile items.
- Tracking which items belong to whom.
- Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents and sewing kits.
• As a customer rep you should provide clients with general information about the laundry services we offer and surrounding area, and stay up-to-date on attractions that may be of interest to clients.
• Experience in handling a dry cleaning collection shop required, and ready to carry out promotions and activations when required.
• Experience of working in a similar position an added advantage
• Must be ready to work in a normal laundry production unit for 1 month during training.
Apply stating prior and current employer, previous salary and expected salary.