• Companies incorporation and licensing (CBK, CA, CMA);
Ensuring legal compliance in all activities;
• Maintaining a calendar of all legal deadlines and appointments and any other significant legal dates;
• Preparing and negotiating agreements/contracts and tenants’ leases and ensuring their timely renewal;
• Ensuring safe custody of and keeping a register of all company statutory records, contracts and leases;
• Participating in arranging effective insurance cover for the company as well as administering all insurance related matters including claim handling.
• Carrying out legal research and preparing legal opinions;
• Participating in managing the shareholders' schemes from including to selling of shares;
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• LLB Degree from a recognised university;
• Advocate of the High Court with a valid practising certificate;
• At least 3 years’ post admission experience in the corporate sector or a law firm in the commercial department;
• Contract drafting and negotiation, decision making and analytical skills;
Shortlisted candidates can get a short home assignment for qualification and skills checking.
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and send CV's indicating their day telephone contact and current pay level on or before
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED