We are looking for employees to help make Imara Mediplus a better place to receive care.
The successful candidate will have a ground floor opportunity as an early member of our team. You will have the unique opportunity to help build a rapidly growing leader in the healthcare market.
The candidate’s role will be a LEAD NURSE
Contract renewable annually.
Duties include but not limited to:
- To maintain the highest possible standard of client care by adhering to the hospital standard treatment protocols and guidelines
- Maintain client and clinic operational data on the institutional information systems
- Assist in patient complaint management/ conflict resolution
- To provide accurate, friendly, helpful service, advice, guidance, and education to all clients maintaining a high customer service environment
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies
- Assist in the formulation and review of relevant policies and procedures
- Participate in clinical audits
- Assist in selection and orientation of new nurses
Minimum Job requirements are:
- At least 10 years’ experience as a nurse
- Experience in leading a team of > 5 nurses
- Experience in working in a busy hospital with a vibrant outpatient department or A&E
- Experience in Hospital Quality Committee & Program e.g. Safecare, ISO, JCIA
- Advanced skills in procedures such as ECG, Spirometry, and Specialized Dressing
- Ability to work with diverse team & coordinate multiple healthcare workers such as Doctors, Lab & Pharmacists
- Ability to conduct health trainings & talks
- Experience in developing and reviewing policies and SOPs
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills
- Pro active
Work station will be in Embu, Kenya
Salary, benefits and job conditions to be discussed with shortlisted candidates only.