To increase the productivity of BBOXX employees by ensuring that all employees demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required of their roles and the business.
Work to develop, coordinate and/or facilitate training sessions with various subject matter experts to provide timely and relevant training sessions to the teams.
Provide training, empowerment, support, and guidance to the trainers.
- Together with the BBOXX Academy management and the HR Manager, identify, recommend and update the content of the academy program to meet the business strategy.
- Ensure BBOXX employees development needs are identified, and gaps closed
- Plan and facilitate training in accordance with the academy curriculum and calendar.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Ensure that the development plan is clearly communicated and owned by BBOXX Employees.
- Analyze performance and impact of Training through Engagement, Impact, Behavior, Headcount, and Learning.
- Provide feedback to the country management and the academy team when required
- Build knowledge and a winning culture within the teams
- Report Monthly or when required on the activities that will be taking place
Qualification and requirements
- A Degree in Sales/Marketing, Education or any related field
- Experience as a Trainer, or other related roles where you had to manage or coach Teams
- TOT certification will be an added advantage
- At least 3-4 years experience as a trainer in a business industry environment, preferably as a sales or field trainer will be desirable
- Intermediate experience with MS PowerPoint and some prior experience with excel
- Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, & the ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills required
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations
- Ability to build BBOXX sales agents and BBOXX ambassadors
- Full ability to speak and read in the English language is a must
- You love selling. You have a passion in convincing people.
- You love getting others to trust you and follow your advice. You have some experience in selling effectively
- You deliver and expect the best at BBOXX we all want to deliver extraordinary work in order to bring the solar revolution. We also expect others to do the same. You should have stories when you over delivered in your career
- Good motivational skills and enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal communication and