We are an international company based in London leading the solar revolution across the developing world. Currently operating in 14 different countries we have already electrified many people across the world. Unlike other off-grid solar providers, the company controls the whole process from design to manufacture to distribution and financing.
Role: Lead Trainer
Job location: Nairobi
To enhance performance and productivity of BBOXX employees by ensuring all demonstrate the knowledge, skills and behaviors required of their roles and the business.
· Ensure BBOXX employees development needs are identified, and gaps closed
· Plan and facilitate trainings together with the other trainers and line managers
· Work to develop, coordinate and/or facilitate training sessions with various subject matter experts to provide timely and relevant training sessions to the teams.
· Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
· Ensure that the development plan is clearly communicated and owned by BBOXX Employees.
· Analyze performance and impact of Trainings through Engagement, Impact, Behavior, Headcount and Learning.
· Provide feedback to the country management and line managers when required.
· Build knowledge and a winning culture within the teams
· Provide training, empowerment, support, and guidance to the trainers and line managers
· Regular reporting on the training and development activities that will be taking place
Qualification and requirements
· A Degree in sales/Marketing, Education or any related field
· Experience as a Trainer, or other related role where you had to manage or coach Teams
· TOT certification will be an added advantage
· At least 2-3 years’ experience as a trainer in a business industry environment, preferably as sales or field trainer will be desirable
· Intermediate experience with MS PowerPoint and some prior experience with excel
· Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community
· Exceptional time management and organizational skills required
· Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations
· Ability to build BBOXX sales agents and BBOXX ambassadors
· Full ability to speak and read in the English language is a must
· You love selling. You have a passion in convincing people. You love getting others to trust you and follow your advice. You have some experience in selling effectively
· You deliver and expect the best at BBOXX we all want to deliver extraordinary work in order to bring the solar revolution. We also expect others to do the same. You should have stories when you over delivered in your career
· Good motivational skills and enthusiasm
· Excellent verbal communication and listening skills