Industry: Training Centre
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a research, training and consultancy firm here in Nairobi, Kenya. They seek to hire an efficient Learning Solutions Associate who will be tasked with designing, developing, delivering and curation of learning solutions.
• Ensure that learning content is aligned with industry needs, business priorities, learning objectives, and is learner-centric.
• Develop high quality content for new courses based on clients’ needs and market trends
• Plan and prioritize course content revisions
• Assess, monitor and manage course content quality
• Develop in consultation with the SMEs content for learning guides
• Acquire new content for existing and new products
• Gather clients training expectations for customization of the courses
• Advise clients on the best training courses and learning paths to meet their training needs
• Liaise with the facilitators on training quality and delivery requirements
• Monitor and provide feedback on the quality of ongoing trainings
• Carry out post training evaluation with the participants
• Support the recruitment of training consultants
• Provides market insight and subject matter knowledge to better assess industry trends and respond to customer needs.
• Collaborate with marketing to develop marketing strategies for existing and new products
• Research and scout for new business opportunities
• Develop proposals and quotations for clients
• Participate in pre-sales meetings with clients and sales team
Skills & Qualifications
• Degree in M&E, Project Management, Statistics, or other relevant field
• At least 3 years of demonstrated experience developing innovative curriculum, learning paths and learning solutions
• Demonstrated capacity to utilize and support others in utilizing a range of learning tools and approaches, both virtual and in-person
• Extensive professional experience designing and implementing research, monitoring, and evaluation activities
• Experience in learning content development
• Excellent business development skills
• Working experience with donor funded / development projects
• Strong research, analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent communications and presentation skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application letter CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Learning Solutions Associate) before Friday 22nd October 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.