1. Preparation, Research and Planning of Course Work Material.
2. Availing coursework material to students on time (and online).
3. Preparing and administering Assignments and CATs on time.
4. Assessing and submitting results of Assignment & CATs within 10days from submission.
5. Adequately preparing and assisting students through BLOCK revision series.
6. Ensuring the syllabus is covered within scheduled timelines; for both physical and online classes.
7. Submitting and reporting Student attendance after every session.
8. Attending weekly staff meetings.
9. Assisting with the preparation and administration of NITA training sessions.
Skills and General Expectations
• MUST have 2-3yrs experience as a lecturer in a TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) institute or a Private Business college.
• Degree in a BUSINESS related course (working towards a Master’s Degree an added advantage)
• KASNEB qualification is a MUST
• MUST be COMPETENT in the following areas: ICT/MIS; FINANCIAL REPORTING/ADVANCED FINANCIAL REPORTING; BUSINESS LAW/ COMPANY LAW
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and establish solid and trustworthy relationships
• Ability to positively influence students, peers and management.
• Excellent analytical skills, logical approach to complex matters and ability of strategic thinking and planning
• Process- and result-oriented, problem solving, decision and execution focused
• Loyalty to company values, guiding principles, set policies and personal integrity