The University is a Christian Institution committed to Christian Biblical principles and values and the successful candidates will be required to uphold this value system.
LIST OF VACANT POSITIONS - SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
Job Ref No
Lecturer, in Pathology
Job Contract Type
Person Profile Description
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Job Profile Description
• To teach and examine courses through lectures, seminars and supervision.
• Provide leadership in the development of appropriate syllabuses, resources, marking policies, assessment and learning strategies in the School.
• Deliver lectures and monitor student progress during training, provide support and advice to enable the students excel in their studies.
• To Promote Research through grant applications, publications, lectures, consultancy and seminars.
• Manage the relationship with all key stakeholders both internally and externally and maintain appropriate communication with them.
• Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor or the University management
REMUNERATION AND TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Appointment to the above positions will be on permanent and pensionable following a satisfactory probation period of 6 months. A competitive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates.
For full details about these positions and how to apply, applicants are required to log into our e-recruitment platform via http://careers.kabarak.ac.ke/careers, create an account and follow the procedure as guided.
They should attach certified copies of certificates and testimonials. Applicants should also indicate their current earning and salary expectations as well to request their referees to write immediately and directly to the undersigned.
Email or hard copy applications will not be accepted. All applications MUST be submitted through the e-recruitment portal. Applications must be received not later than 23rd October, 2020 and should be addressed to:
The Registrar (Administration & Human Resource)
Private Bag – 20157, KABARAK – KENYA
Tel: 0729-223370 / 020-2114658
As members of Kabarak University family, we purpose at all times and in all places, to set apart in one’s heart, Jesus Christ as Lord. (1 Peter 3:15)