The Presbyterian University of East Africa (PUEA) is a faith-based Chartered University located at Thogoto, Kikuyu in Kiambu County. We wish to invite qualified applicants for the following positions:
SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES
JOB/POSITION TITLE:Lecturer (Medical)
REFERENCE NUMBER: PUEA/ML/15/2/2021
• Minimum of a MBChB or equivalent qualification.
• Must be licenced and registered by the Kenya Medical, Pharmacy and Dentists Board (KMP&DB)
• Applicant should provide proof of Professional Membership to a relevant body(ies)
• Candidate should have the interest in working in a teaching institution and commitment to the growth of other health professionals and ready to teach in all the departments of School of health sciences (includes Department of Occupational Therapy, Department of Nursing and Department of Clinical Medicine and Surgery)
• Previous experience in a teaching institution is highly recommended.
• Candidate should be available immediately.
For more details on the qualifications and application procedures, please visit our website www.puea.ac.ke
To apply, send your Curriculum Vitae (C.V) and testimonials to:
The Vice Chancellor
Presbyterian University of East Africa
P.O BOX 387-00902
To be received on or before 12th March, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All the positions above require individuals who are committed to high ethical standards, integrity and professionalism.