Legal Administrative Assistant
Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
Admin & Office
Qualified, self-driven, dynamic, and result-oriented candidate to fill the position of a legal administrative assistant who will oversee non-attorney staff who perform a variety of clerical and administrative support tasks to facilitate the efficient operation of the law firm.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Gross Salary: 40k - 50k
Our client is a dynamic medium-sized law firm, dedicated to professional excellence, an assiduous work ethic and unparalleled, high-quality, and effective solution-oriented Advocacy to the firm’s clients. They are currently seeking to recruit a qualified, self-driven, dynamic, and result-oriented candidate to fill the position of a legal administrative assistant who will oversee non-attorney staff who perform a variety of clerical and administrative support tasks to facilitate the efficient operation of the law firm.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the office; prioritizes the use of support staff and facilities.
- Manages the daily operations of information systems.
- Manages equipment, office services, and facilities.
- Manages schedules and appointments including trial dates and hearings, meetings, and travel.
- Maintains a professional and positive work environment by facilitating effective communication and information sharing among professionals, paraprofessionals, management, and support staff.
- Prepares legal correspondence and documentation.
- Participates in the strategic planning process with management to identify and accomplish short- and long-term organizational goals.
- Prepares the organization’s budget.
- Performs or facilitates and delegates accounting functions as needed. These may include billing, preparation of financial statements, management of reports, and collections.
- Consults with outside accountants for audits, preparation of tax returns, and the production of other reports as required by law.
- Drafts and implements operational and human resource policies and practices to ensure quality services.
- Assists with human resource management as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Accounting, Human Resource, Business Administration, Finance or related field required.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented, presentable and professional.
- Advanced understanding of office management practices including knowledge of accounting procedures and information systems.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or another similar software program.
- Be a proficient QuickBooks bookkeeper to compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete
- Ability to maintain confidential records.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Legal Administrative Assistant) to on/before 20th February 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured