To be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters, contracts, and agreements.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
KSH: 40,000 - 50,000
· Ensuring legal compliance in all activities.
· Maintaining a calendar of all legal deadlines and appointments and any other significant legal dates.
· Preparing and negotiating agreements/contracts and tenants’ leases and ensuring their timely renewal.
· Ensuring safe custody of and keeping a register of all company statutory records, contracts and leases.
· Carrying out legal research and preparing legal opinions.
· Communicating with external attorneys to provide legal advice on the issues related to the institution’s obligations, rights, risks and organization privileges if needed.
· Collaborating with the internal departments such as HR, Finance and Marketing etc. to ensure Legal Compliance for the institution’s operations.
· Coordinating with Human Resources, Management Team or external attorneys (if needed) in order to enforce procedures and policies legally.
· Reviewing and vetting demand letters, statutory notices, pleadings, affidavits and other relevant litigation documents.
· Providing guidance on Litigation matters.
· Assist in debt collection, conveyancy and arbitration.
· Conducting legal research and drawing up legal opinions on policy matters relating to the Authority
· Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent qualification.
· Excellent writing skills are mandatory- presentation of previous written work is an added advantage.
Advocate of the High Court
with a valid practicing certificate.
Certificate in computer application skills.
· Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS.
· A minimum of five years of relevant working experience.
· Contract drafting and negotiation, decision making and analytical skills.
· Ability to combine strategic perspective with quick execution.
· Ability to deliver high quality of work consistently.
· Demonstrated track record of creativity, problem solving and follow through.
· Effective stakeholder management skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured