Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
1. Carrying out the negotiation, drafting and review of commercial contracts and ensuring they are duly executed;
2. Conduct due diligence on conveyancing transactions, prepare agreements for sale, completion documents (where necessary) and ensure proper registration of documents;
3. Draft legal opinions and maintain the database;
4. Conduct legal research on various areas of law as may be assigned by the Partners;
5. Oversee filing and maintenance of intellectual property applications and registrations;
6. Assist with due diligence and other intellectual property issues related to contracts, agreements and other transactional matters;
7. Effect the legal formation of entities including organizational documents and take further action as required by law;
8. Provide legal advice on commercial and corporate transactions; and
9. Ability to prepare security documents and ensure they are properly executed and properly registered.
10. Participate in initial client interview and obtain all relevant information and documentation;
11. Conduct legal research relating to pleading and motion preparation;
12. Ability to negotiate settlements for clients and draft settlement agreements;
13. Attend and conduct hearings at all levels of the court structure;
14. Draft legal opinions and maintain legal opinion database;
15. Updating clients on their matters on a timely basis;
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured