• Attending Courts at all levels including tribunals across the country;
• Conducting negotiations with a view to settling potentially litigious matters in the best interest of our client;
• To effectively monitor the on-going litigation cases in the firm including adherence to the internal processes.
• Working with our clients as a trusted legal advisor while advising and promptly updating clients on their cases and the developments of the law;
• Developing client relationships and actively building on experiences that support our client needs;
• Preparation of quality legal pleadings in line with client’s instructions and within the set timelines as well as observing and managing the processes;
• Offering legally sound advice to Corporate bodies and individual clients in regard to various transactions or cases handled by the Firm Advising clients competently and confidently on the technical aspects of a wide range of matters particularly in corporate and commercial disputes;
• Research on diverse range of assigned issues, documents and case history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures;
• Keep current on national requirements regarding the law and communicate issues and new statutory developments with the rest of the team.
• Ensure safe custody of the firms’ instruments and documents such as documents and suit papers and ensure confidentiality and privacy of all legal data of the business. Leading and mentoring junior advocates.
PREFERABLY A RESIDENT IN MOMBASA.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.