• Performs collections to inform the clients’ repayments over the phone and/or via WhatsApp.
• Interpret contracts if there is need to resolve a customer dispute.
• Identify and rectify billing issues.
• Take proactive necessary steps to ensure billing accuracy and revenue recovery.
• Takes necessary actions for debt repayment.
• Work with all levels within Finance, Accounting and Billing department to ensure accurate accounting of accounts receivables and repayments.
• Other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications
• Certificate/Diploma or equivalent level of education.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience working as a debt collector.
• MUST have an android smartphone and in good working conditions.
• Have good communication skills.
• Acknowledge basic debt collection process on loan App.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy.
• High affinity and cultural awareness of political/social situation regarding the relevant market/religion.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application Letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Loan/ Debt Collection Officer) on or before Wednesday 8th December 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.