aims meet the overwhelming market need of
providing structured working capital solutions to Micro small medium
enterprises (MSMEs) and Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
At Jabali solutions we believe in contributing to economic development through expanding capital access. Our focus is to provide structured solutions that make credit easily and readily accessible to those that can afford such financing, whom in most cases, would be undeservedly labelled as unbankable.
It is our vision to transform the structured non-bank finance sector across Africa. Our goal is to have a profitable presence in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia and Ghana by 2021.
• Bachelor degree or Diploma in Business, Sales and marketing or related area
• 2 years experience in sales and marketing of loan/investment services
• Developing a regional sales pipeline
• Closing sales within the allocated geographic region
• Conduct regular site visits, set follow-up meetings and continuously engage clients through regular updates.
• Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plan and strategies that will guarantee achievement of sales targets
• Overseeing implementation of the sales pipeline and targets
• Execution of action plans to drive revenue generation
Does this sound like you?
• You are highly experienced in sales of financial products in Kenya
• You understand the lending landscape in Kenya and are familiar with reaching the unbanked market
• You have existing relationships and networks in FMCCG, Retail, Jua Kali, manufacturing and other markets segments
• You are good in building relationships
• You have strong time planning and multi-tasking skills
• You are a strong strategic thinker with self-determination
• You are highly motivated and an ambitious individual with unquestionable integrity
Send an application letter, expected salary and a 1-2 pages sales proposal outlining a sales strategy that you would use to reach key target market segments in a select region in Kenya with loan products and how you would grow the loan book in one year