Nawiri African Sprouts Limited is looking for dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individuals with demonstrated skills in the microfinance sector to fill in the positions of Loan Officer who will be tasked with evaluation of client credit worthiness, recruitment of quality customers & timely collection of loans.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
The role includes;
· Evaluate client credit worthiness and risks
· Recruit quality customers and advise clients on loan products
· Manage a quality portfolio
· Conduct client follow-ups
· Ensure timely repayment of loans
· Monitor progress of existing loans and keep track of loan portfolio
· Draw up client repayment plans
· Calculate financial ratios
Applicants residing in Changamwe, Mariakani, Voi, Kilfi, Ukunda, Matuu and Mwatate are encouraged to apply.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured