Money Cloud Ltd is a Mobile Micro Lending Company that offers salary advances to employees. They seek to employee an aggressive, dynamic and dedicated Loan officer who will be tasked with increasing revenue by acquiring new clients and maintaining relationships with already existing ones.
Industry: Mobile Micro Lending
Salary: 25,000- 30,000 plus commission
• Promote and sell company’s loan products to potential clients.
• Expand market awareness by communicating features and benefits of the products and services effectively.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, staff, and outsourcing partners.
• Identify sales prospects’ and follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in analysis of competitors, and statistics.
• Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis; with the aim of meeting or exceeding targets.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
• Prepare forecasts, sales budgets and reports including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
• Generate business through sales promotion: i.e. sales pitching/calls on potential customers.
• Build relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally.
• Achieve or exceed Target's set.
• Work closely with the Team Leader in arranging for events/promotions for new acquisition of customers.
• Derive insights into competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts.
• Regularly provide feedback to the Team Leader on the acceptance of the products in the market and suggest changes that could provide energy to the sales efforts.
• A university degree in any discipline or 2 years’ sales experience or diploma holder in lieu of degree certificate.
• Previous Sales experience in the mobile microfinance lending market with excellent communication skills IS A MUST.
• Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
• Have experience in the mobile micro lending market.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
• Must have a keen understanding for business and developing market segments.
• Self-starter; motivated, team focused, attention for detail and results driven.
• Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
• A pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
• Vibrant and able to meet targets given to them.
• Ability to work under pressure
Key Performance Indicators
• Successfully activated sales
• Customers acquired