Branch Manager / General Manager
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, financial statements, loan security documents and other financial information.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit status, and undertake relevant evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Evaluate and advice on client’s ability to pay based on analysis of their finances.
- Obtain credit information from credit institutions and references.
- Process approved loans for disbursement.
- Undertake business and home visits to validate applications where need dictates.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Undertake data entry on approved loans.
- Undertake timely valuation and renewal of contracts upon expiry.
- Analyze, advise and assist in the recovery of defaulted loans.
- Continuous professional development to keep up with current industry trends.
- Prepare and submit timely reports and information for decision making.
- Ensure to collect and recover from performing and non-performing accounts.
- Undertake timely recovery actions through effective communication and negotiate with customers on their past due facilities while ensuring that subsequent actions on the facilities, if required, are not unduly delayed.
- Ensure individual performance objectives and measures are met.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience and Personal Attributes
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors/Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Banking, or credit management or any business-related field from a recognized institution.
- At least 1 year working experience in a credit facility with a similar role in the financial industry.
- Basic accounting training will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in ICT with strong MS Office and internet ability.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Clean Police Clearance Certificate.
Key Personal Attributes
- Team player
- Confidentiality and integrity.
- Confident and assertive demeanor.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Good business sense and commercial awareness.
- Negotiation and influential skills.
- Service excellence.
The job will be based in Kitui town with minimal
travel outside the town. Ability to ride a motorcycle will be an added
Submit your resume and a cover letter by COB 27th March 2021.