We are seeking an experienced local and International Recruiter with knowledge of how to extensively source for talent, the know-how to reach them, and the experience to land and bring them onboard.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
We are seeking an experienced local and International Recruiter with knowledge of how to extensively source for talent, the know-how to reach them, and the experience to land and bring them onboard. You will have experience in recruiting positions in high volumes, as well as all aspects of the sourcing, selection and offer process ensuring a positive candidate experience. This position will provide effective, transparent and legally compliant international recruitment services. Provide consistently outstanding customer service to clients, ensuring positions are filled through influencing key clients and stakeholders, building strategic referral networks and talent pipelines, forecasting, sourcing, screening assessing and guiding selection processes with the goal of filling roles within the agreed timeline in the most cost effective manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• A minimum of 5 years of human resources and talent acquisition and recruiting experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 7 years of on the job training in recruitment.
• Written and spoken fluency in English.
• Designing and Implementing the overall recruiting strategy.
• Demonstrated ability to use creative sourcing and networking skills to connect with talent in different professions.
• Successful skills and ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects in a fast paced and ever-changing organization.
• Full-cycle recruiting experience from talent sourcing and attracting candidates for interviewing, hiring great employees.
• Experience in local/international workforce and possess cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
• A deep understanding and passion for recruitment, aware of the latest trends and global talent market.
• Demonstrated computer literacy to include experience in tracking recruitment outcomes/metrics. Expertise in advanced internet searching, candidate research, and cold-calling.
• Knowledge of applicable local/international employment laws and regulations.
If you possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating your current/last remuneration and expected on before 31st May 2022.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget