Employer: AN INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS COMPANY
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
• Bachelor's degree is preferred, preferably with supply chain or business operations concentration.
• Professionally qualified in logistics or other service management framework qualification or decent experience of leading SSC and ensuring continuous improvements in transactional, non- strategic operational services.
• Strong working knowledge of English (spoken and written). Ability to specify, design and use business operations and performance management mechanisms to achieve control and assurance across a complex and diverse business in a similar organizational setting.
• Professionally qualified SSC manager, preferably with 7 years' experience in a large and / or complex organization, and the ability to lead, influence and support colleagues in appreciating the importance of effective and efficient shared services support
Logistics service centre manager will report to operations manager and will be in charge of management & coordination of all logistics services for Nairobi hub.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDES: -
• To oversee the operations of lSC as set by the operations namely imports, exports, domestic distribution, order tracking and reporting.
• Tracking any deviations that would impact OTIF performance of the 3pls and proposing sustainable solutions. Monitor performance of the 3pls to attain the KPIS set and review annually.
• Develop initiatives that would lead to improvement of operations and performance of the ISC.
• Prepare reports and submit to management as required. Analyze data, monitor performance and propose solutions on cost cutting.
• Drive compliance, safety and security operational guidelines and monitor contract conditions and service level agreements.
Salary: KSHS. 100,000 - 200,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS