Position: Full Time
Loss prevention job description
1. Responsible for the implementation, training and coordination of all loss prevention practices.
2. Conduct loss prevention assessments/investigations to ensure compliance with company processes and legal requirements.
3. Ensure physical security of the buildings and all company assets must have a verifiable as to their location.
4. Train all employees of the company on loss prevention procedures to ensure companywide compliance.
5. Conduct ongoing MES training, ensure a timely completion of certification programs; assist with all new-hire training and in-depth training for specialized positions.
6. Conduct thorough analysis of daily weekly monthly exception reports to identify areas of opportunity to reduce losses.
7. Research and review all abnormalities in stocks and give a written report.
8. Assist the managers and other employees in stock taking.
9. Shall be in charge of the central store
10. Ensure monthly review of operational processes for compliance Transfers, claims, RTVs and known loss reporting.
11. Ensure compliance with physical building security and deputies 4-5 company employees to help with the ensuring loss is kept to a minimum.
Qualifications and Experience
1. 3 years minimum experience in a busy supermarket or a factory.
2. Successfully pass compressive criminal background check.
3. Flexible availability-including nights, weekends and holidays
4. A diploma in criminology will be an added advantage.
5. Gross salary 25-40k