Prepare meals for customers. Help design new cooking Methods and new menu item.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleans food preparation areas according to company policies
- Prepares food according to customer specifications
- Manage other employees in the kitchen
- Ensure food temperatures are well maintained according to the laid down procedures.
- Ordering ingredients and spices as needed
- operate various kitchen appliances like a blender, microwave,induction cooker
- Ensure kitchen appliances are well maintained eg microwaves,induction cooker,thermometer
- Estimate food consumption and organize the preparation
- Prepare the necessary sauces or accompaniments before the start of the service.
- Gives feedback on how to improve meal service.
-Ensure Food is well replenished
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma in Hospitality management or Food production or Food and Beverage management.
- Experience of 2 years as a chef
- Experience in the use of cutting tools
- Knowledge of various cooking methods and procedures.
- Experience in Buffet Management
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- The ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Flexible to work either day or night shift
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to handle guest complains.
Send your resume, testimonials and cover letter via "Apply Now Button"
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured