*Bachelor of Education (BEd), BA, BSc, or Diploma/ECDED degree or certificate in the area taught. Diploma, Degree or Masters preferably be earned from recognized and reputable universities.
*Teachers are expected to be involved in weekend and after-school activity program when needed.
*Good communication skills | Certificate of good conduct |Have basic knowledge of computer and skills
*Must have a valid passport | Must indicate in the CV whether you have a TSC or not.
*Preferably Female Teachers for KG and Lower Primary Teachers | Minimum teaching experience of 2 years in the specific field
Beside a competitive monthly salary which commensurate with qualifications and experience, qualified teachers will be provided:
• Free Rental Accommodation at the School Foreign Staff Guesthouse
• 50% School paid one-way airline ticket to Jigjiga, Ethiopia. The other 50% is paid by the school at the time of travel but staff will reimburse the school on a monthly basis
• School Pays Foreign Teachers Income Tax
• Extra Monthly Incentive Pay for After School Program (ASP)
• Periodic In-house Staff Training and Development Resources
How To Apply:
Apply via "Apply Now Button".
Only submit updated CV and interest/application letter. CV should show your current/previous/expected salary, required experience and qualification. No other documents should be sent
The subject line should specify the position applied to and the full name of the applicant. Failure to adhere to instructions may lead to disqualification.
Please note that applicants will be contacted for further assessment only if they are shortlisted.