Division/ Department: Commercial Department
Supervisor: Commercial Sales Manager
• Plan customer calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business relationships
• Understand the activity, business and needs of customers, provide sound information and advice on products and services, and to sell and negotiate win-win solutions with customers
• Plan, monitor and achieve individual and team sales targets (e.g. margin, growth, named customer CVP (Customer Value Proposition), and trade debtor target
• Develop, update, maintain, and communicate the Account Plan
• For new and existing customers, define and regularly review relevant customer relationship, behavioral and differentiated services banding and their sales & marketing plan
• Review & plan customer business, products, service packages, contracts, prices, credit terms, credit limits and debt
• Carry out negotiations with customers, preparing quotations and proposals and agree on all operational requirements (including price, contract, payment terms and services).
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the lubricants dealers and direct sales
• Design and implement a strategic business plan relating to lubricants, that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Identify emerging lubricant markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Ensure the smooth process flow with effective manner, Sales and business development, in charge, mainly responsible for the business growth of lubricants products, Managing operators, process flow and back office
• Research and communicate new customer opportunities within the region and share with Commercial Manager when applicable
• Training and Development of the Distributors Sales establishments to ensure the Key Performance Indicators for Volumes & Gross Margins are delivered as per plan.
• Establishes and manages effective programs to coach and train customers to efficiently use company lubricants products and services
• Monitor key accounts performance trends and determine appropriate actions to address any issues to optimize the business and deliver best-in-class customer service and compliance to credit policy
• Provide the Company with marketing/sales intelligence related to own area of responsibility and help the Company performance
• Key player in budgeting and sales volume planning, tracking and reporting, compile relevant reports for management use
• Work with the Commercial Manager and General Manager in developing and maintain strong relationships with customers within the B2B markets.
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams for business segment
• Monitor the establishment, development and enhancement of customer relationships
• Providing Management Information Reports on monthly basis.; Direct, manage and grow segment sales revenue through professional relationships with industrial clients.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements, tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Carry out negotiations with customers, preparing quotations and proposals and agree on all operational requirements (including price, contact, payment terms and services)
Experience and Qualification Requirements
• University graduate with minimum 7 years working experience Sales / Marketing field preferably experience in front line sales of Lubricants role.
• Leadership and negotiation skills
• Proactive and positive working attitude
• Strong Business Development in Lubricants products
• Excellent handle of B2B, B2C and B2G sales team
• Ability to priorities and work well under pressure
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• The candidate should show strategic thinking ability, as well as a strong performance track record.