• Able to study and carry out precise instructions given in the job cards.
• Identify possible errors in the job cards and take prompt action by consulting the supervisor before commencing on the job.
• Able to monitor the machine during operation and troubleshoot any problem that arises.
• Ensure that the finished products have met the conformance to the specifications given in the job card.
• Have knowledge and take proactive action in the maintenance of the machines, leading to good performance of work.
• Effectively operate the machine with the required speed to minimize wastage of materials.
• Maintain a clean work environment after each job for efficiency and safety purposes.
• Importantly be able to complete all the documentations on time.
• Able to carry out safety checks on time.
• Provide relevant information regarding poduction, to the production supervisor.
• Carry out any other additional duties assigned by the production supervisor.
Education & Work Experience
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 2-3 years of work experience i
• Able to learn and work independently under pressure.
• Proven record from previous employers.
• Attention to details: Demonstrate ability to work systematically and diligently.
• Good communication skills: Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
• Time management skills: Ability to prioritize important tasks.
• Team work skills: Ability to work independently while at the same time be an active team player.
• Computer skills: Have knowledge on the use of computer applications.
• Result-oriented: Ability to complete detail work precisely and demonstrate the abiolity to meet or exceed performance standards.
Salary KES 90,000 – 110,000 based on experience.