Site: Mineral Plant
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Supervises: Line Assistants
2. JOB PURPOSE:
Supervise and facilitate the production of Minerals and premixes while adhering to quality and hygiene standards and maintaining safety procedures.
Annual Budget: KES
5. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. Minimum of diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
2. At least one year experience in a food/feed manufacturing industry
3. Computer proficiency
4. Knowledge in ISO 22000
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills
6. Attention to details and excellent organisational skills
7. Personal development program/exposure of at least one year on the same role will be an added advantage.
6. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND KEY RESULTS:
1. Timely reporting of production on a daily basis as required.
2. Monitor machine operations and reporting to the production supervisor/maintenance technician for appropriate action.
3. Guarantee machine efficiencies of ≥90%
4. Raising of accurate raw materials and packing materials requisitions.
5. Preparation and timely submission of monthly production reports to the supervisor.
6. Ensure all company policies, standards & Procedures are adhered to (SHE, GMP, ISO, PaTaMu,AM,PM)
7. Identify and report all quality and food safety issues during daily operations.
8. Any other assigned duties.
7. COMMUNICATION AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Production supervisors; who issues the production schedules and closely reviewing progress.
Maintenance Technician; maintenance and fixing of break downs
Store keepers; raw materials, packing materials and finished goods