Department & Section FINANCE
Reports To CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
Report the Financial and business performance with analysis, Budgeting and budgetary control, Dynamic forecasting, cost analysis, Decision support for investment and monthly costing of products
KEY DELIVERABLES FOR THIS POSITION
1. Yearly budget and monitoring against the budget.
2. Dynamic forecasting
3. Decision support on Pricing, Investment and cost spends.
4. Provide accurate and timely analysis on sales, profitability and cashflow of current operations to maximize profitability
5. KPI development, analysis and tracking for the business.
6. Cost analysis and provide feedback to Departments
7. Segment wise Business performance reporting
8. Product costing and monitor for performance and profitability
1. Implement departmental process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the overall business objective.
2. Developing and cascading the Individual targets through a performance management system to achieve set targets in line with overall objective
3. Provide reports to various stakeholders like shareholders, Board, Bank, inter-department etc.,
4. Analyze financial data (forecasts, budgets, historical figures) from multiple viewpoints to generate insights taking into account the company’s strategic objectives.
5. Provide creative alternatives to improve performance and reduce costs within business operations
6. Develop financial models to assess feasibility of M&A opportunities and new projects.
7. Assemble and summarize data to structure reports on financial status and risks.
8. Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
9. Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior management based on sound analysis
10. Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
11. Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
12. Developing and cascading the Section targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective.
13. Leading talent management through all verticals, while coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
Critical Success Factors for the Job
Bachelors/master’s in finance or related.
Certified Financial Analyst/CPA/ CA/ CWA
Job / Functional Skills
• Leadership skills
• Business Strategy formulation
• Business Modeling and Valuation
• Strategic influencing
• Financial forecasting and diagnosis
• Analytical skills
• Decision Making Skills.
• Communication Skills
• IT skills
• Customer Service
• Time Management
• Customer Centric
• Continuous Improvement
At-least 5-10 year(s) relevant experience