MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least CPA PART II.
• 3 Years working experience in related field.
• Extensive knowledge of accounting standards and financial regulations.
• Excellent collaboration and communication abilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Production of monthly management accounts and annual reports including liaising with external Auditors.
• Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure accounts.
• Advising the management about the financial implications of business decisions to aid growth and profit.
• Work closely with management team and institute adequate controls to ensure that the business operations flow smoothly.
• Coordinate timely payment of all the company taxes e.g., VAT, Withholding tax, PAYE and deal with all tax matters.
• Overseeing accounting procedures and supervising the accounts department staff.
• Promote team working and advocate task sharing ensuring the accounts department functions are met on a day-to-day basis.
• Write and maintain procedures for inclusion in the Accounts Procedures Manual concerning all aspects of the treasury procedures.
• Management of cash flow.
• Ensuring weekly reconciliations of banks, payables, debtors and stocks accounts.
Interested applicants should forward their CV together with certificates via " Apply Now Button".
Applications should reach us by 30th June 2021