you an African graduate with international academic exposure, outstanding
leadership, entrepreneurial and commercial skills?
Are you passionate about agribusiness and developing rural prosperity on the continent? Are you interested in building your career in Africa within a challenging multicultural environment?
This Trainee Programme offers a 2-year fast track programme through company businesses to build our next generation of managers.
The Company is a rapidly growing agribusiness, commodities trader and sustainable supply chain merchant. They aim aim to achieve the impossible by developing rural prosperity through empowerment, innovation and efficiency.They are dedicated to developing young African talent and are always on the look out for dynamic and highly adaptable innovators, entrepreneurs and leaders with a strong bottom of the pyramid skill set and loads of passion to join their team!
• Young African nationals under 30 years of age
• Postgraduate degree holders (preferably in management or other commercial subjects) with less than 2 years work experience
• International exposure: Candidates should have studied at least one course outside Africa
• Exceptional undergraduates and candidates from other disciplines (e.g. Agriculture, Sciences, International Development) and other nationalities maybe considered provided they have working experience in Africa and/or long-term career path in East Africa
• Fluent in English (other local African languages will be an advantage)
• Applications from women are strongly encouraged
If interested, please share your CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.