OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A WINNING TEAM
Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company Limited is mandated to provide Water and Sanitation Services within the County of Nairobi. As part of our continued growth and team strengthening, we are looking for self-motivated, qualified, competent, seasoned and talented professionals capable of operating in a fast paced and demanding environment in the following positions.
This is an excellent opportunity for career progression.
JOB TITLE: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE - SURVEYOR
DIRECTORATE: Technical Services
REPORTING TO: Survey Coordinator
SUPERVISES: Survey Supervisors
NO OF POSITIONS: 2NO
The Survey officer will work in close liaison with the Survey Coordinator in undertaking complex field surveys for geospatial data acquisition and ensure the timely production of work plans from field data.
• Undertake cadastral survey in the catchment areas, company installations and wayleaves for boundary establishment and resolution of boundary disputes.
• Setting out engineering projects undertaken by the Company.
• Drafting both longitudinal and cross sectional profiles from the field data.
• Conducting geodetic surveying on the Company dams for dam safety monitoring.
• Acquiring, collecting and gathering geo-spatial data for updating the Company GIS.
Bachelor Degree in Surveying or related field from recognized learning institution.
Be a graduate member of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK).
Have completed their Bachelor’s degree in the last five years.
• Management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Note: The holder of the position will be deployed upon successful completion of a one and half years training period.
The application should also be attached with a detailed CV with three referees’ and their day time contacts, testimonials and copies of academic and professional qualifications, email address and quote the reference number of the position applied.
The envelope should be sealed and properly labeled on top with the job ref of the position for which you are applying. The applications are to be sent or delivered to the address indicated below:-
Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company Ltd,
Kampala Road, Off Enterprise Road, Industrial Area,
P.O. Box 30656 - 00100
NAIROBI - KENYA
The deadline for submission of applications is 4 p.m. Friday 10th December, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification
NAIROBI CITY WATER AND SEWERAGE COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER