Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
LifeNet International is a US-based NGO creating innovative solutions to meet the health challenges that currently face the poor in East Africa. LN is now set to expand and start a health center training network for faith-based facilities here in Kenya. LN provides ongoing medical training to our health center and hospital partners, and we work to make a difference by improving health outcomes for mothers, children and infants. LN aims to improve the quality of care and financial sustainability of our health partners to transform African health care and impact Kenyans in a positive way.
1. Bachelor Degree in Economy, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field.
2. Related business or management experience (minimum 2 years). Experience in teaching is a plus.
3. Working knowledge of financial management principles.
4. An excellent knowledge of English.
5. Strong knowledge in computer use (Microsoft Office)
6. Willingness to work within and alongside faith-based organizations.
7. Ability to work full-time, 5 days per week, (45+ hours per week)
LN is currently recruiting a Management Trainer (MT) to carry out training of management staff of LN partner health centers. The MT will be responsible for on-site training from the LN standard management curriculum, as well as performing monitoring and evaluation of subjects taught through the trainings. The MT reports directly to the Management Team Leader.
Working in the roles of leader and trainer, we need a confident, knowledgeable person that is also teachable and a desire to improve. In the context of providing trainings, it is expected that the LifeNet curriculum will be adhered to at all times, using best practices and evidence-based solutions to provide the best up-to-date care possible. For our training style, we are looking for those who are flexible, questioning, friendly and open. As we provide trainings, we also learn from one another.
Through monitoring and evaluation, the MT will be responsible for measuring the impact of each training through pre-tests and post-tests, and will always report the results to the Nurse Team Leader. The MT will also learn to accept responsibility for generating quarterly reviews and assessments for our health center partners.
This job requires a driven personality, self-motivation, and an entrepreneurial spirit. The work will consist of regular visits outside of Nairobi for work projects. On a monthly basis, the job will require overnight stays outside of Nairobi.
Compensation and Benefits:
1. Monthly gross salary starting at 70,000 KES / month, negotiable.
2. Health Insurance.
3. Food, accommodation and transport provided during visits outside of Nairobi.
4. Opportunities for professional development through additional skills, training and access to learning materials.
Your application must consist of a cover letter, your resume/curriculum vitae, a copy of your degree and at least two references. Please submit all applications via "Apply Now Button" by 26 March 2021.