Since 2012, GeoPoll has been a leader in providing affordable market research from areas of the world that are difficult to access with traditional methods.
We conduct more than 7 million surveys per year through the mobile phone for international multilateral donors, host governments, NGOs, research agencies, commercial clients, and media groups.
GeoPoll facilitates projects that provide critical data for companies and development assistance organizations that provide insight on resources, living conditions, and aid, as well as measure the ROI of advertisements, assess customer satisfaction, and more.
GeoPoll seeks smart, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team, and help us improve the lives of citizens around the world through the mobile phone.
About this Role
We are currently looking for a Call Center Operations Manager based in Nairobi, Kenya to join GeoPoll’s Operations team.
This position will be responsible for working within Survey Operations to establish, oversee and maintain new regional CATI call centers across Africa.
It will also involve the management of CeoPoll’s existing CATI Interviewer teams based in east and west Africa.
Call Center Oversight
- Oversee day to day operations of GeoPoll CATI call centers
- Lead both virtual and in-person training seminars on research ethics and standards
- Design and implement regional recruitment strategies Survey Interviewers and Supervisory staff
- Manage call center logistical needs including office rentals, call center finances and hardware/software needs
- Responsible for the direct management of regional call center staff
- Provide remote project supervision using GeoPoll’s interviewer application and survey dashboards
- Design regional staffing structures suited to GeoPoll’s project needs, including telephone and face to face research.
- Coordinate project implementation strategies with GeoPoll teams (Business Development, Client Services, Survey Operations, Finance)
- Develop key performance indicators related to survey operations and remote staff oversight
- Maintain strict adherence to GeoPoll’s Research and ethics standards (confidentiality, anonymity, transparency)
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- 5+ years’ experience in social sciences and market research
- 3+ years’ experience in survey operations (questionnaire design, training protocol, team management)
- 5+ years’ experience directly managing large teams of survey interviewers/enumerators
- 2+ years’ experience with survey data management (cleaning, coding, analysis through pivot tables)
- Well versed in Microsoft products (Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Extremely self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and develop other team members
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in confidential matters
- Enjoys a fun, dynamic and challenging work environment within a start-up culture
GeoPoll is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, tribe, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All employment is decided based on qualifications and merit.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Call Center Operations Manager (Solutions) no later than Wednesday, 12th May 2021 at 17:00hrs.
Feel free to check out our website: https://www.geopoll.com.