• Drive Superior Customer Experience performance.
• Propose and promote internal and external Customer Experience initiatives within the Organization.
• Responsible for overseeing the Life Business customer service department and ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible.
• Maintain superior levels of Customer Experience by providing real time solutions to Customer complaints
• Implement customer initiatives that lead to developing an intimate relationship with our Customers
• Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting customer surveys and benchmarking best practices and analyzing customer information and applications.
• Improve customer service procedures, policies and standards for the customer service department with a view to having superior customer experience.
• Reputational risk detection, management and reporting.
• Ensure awareness and adherence to applicable SLAs.
• Provide regular reports for Customer Experience monitoring and analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in Customer Experience in a senior role
• Proficient in MS Office suite applications
• Self-driven & proven regarding Customer experience- acute attention to Customer issues
• Ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast paced environment,
• Effectively manage competing and/or changing priorities
• Problem-solving skills
• Excellent Stakeholder Management -Able to relate well to people at all levels
• Customer orientation
• Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation skills, and decision making skills
• Excellent organizational skills -Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively