Applications are invited from qualified persons for the position of Manager Hospitality Services.
1) KISE/ADVERT/HR/02/2021- Manager Hospitality Services CSG 8 ( Contract 1 year Renewable)
Basic Salary Scale : Kshs 47,780 – 82,330 per month
Allowances or other Benefits
House Allowance : Kshs.35,000 per month
Commuter Allowance : Kshs. 8,000 per month
Leave Allowance : Kshs. 6,000 paid once yearly
Medical Benefits : As per KISE Medical Policy
Leave Entitlement : 30 working days per annum
Terms of Service : Contract
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must possess the following:
1. Served as a hotel manager for 3 years
2. Have a Bachelors degree in Catering and Accommodation Technology, Hotel Management, Institutional and Catering Management and Hospitality Management
3. Evidence of management course training from a recognized Institution
4. Good interpersonal skills
5. Proficiency in computers
6. Valid certificate of good conduct
MANAGER HOSPITALITY SERVICES
Purpose of Job
1. Promote the Institute’s potential for more business including existing clientele through repeat business.
2. Lead, develop and manage the implementation of operations in the hospitality function within the Institute.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Drawing up plans and budgets for the function.
2. Developing strategies to enhance operations in the hospitality services.
3. Preparing improvement action plans and overseeing their implementation.
4. Develop and implement Institute marketing plans.
5. Organizing events and managing hire of Institute facilities.
6. Developing a client’s feedback mechanism.
7. Safeguarding quality operations and handling client’s complaints.
8. Achieving quantifiable cost saving through documented efficiency plans.
9. Handling Stock control and inventory.
10. Preparing quarterly performance reports.
11. Supervision and appraisal of staff.
12. Ensuring adherence to the occupational health & safety regulations.
13. Continuous monitoring; evaluation and review of all policies and procedures in the hospitality services function.
14. Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Interested persons are requested to send application letter attaching academic and professional certificates addressed to;
Kenya Institute of Special Education,
P O Box 48413 – 00100, Nairobi.
Applications should reach the Director through email@example.com on or before 4.00 p.m., 25th October 2021.
Note that hard copies submission will not be accepted. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
DR. N. KIOGORA
An inclusive Kenyan society in which every child with special needs and disability accesses quality education and achieves their fullest human potential
ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED.