We are a group of hospitals built on strong knowledge, experience and highly skilled medical foundation. We are committed to provide first class health care of international standards to all individuals within the local and extended areas
Job Title: Manager – Human Resources
Reports to: Director – Hospital Operations
Job Summary: Design, plan, co-ordinate and implement all aspects of Human Resources Management of the Hospital
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management.
• Good knowledge of labour laws.
• At least 4 years’ solid generalist experience in a busy Human Resources Department, 2 years Hospital experience.
• Effective advisory and influencing skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Member of IHRM.