i) Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Innovation & Technology Mgt or its equivalent from an approved Institution.
ii) Master’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent degree from an approved Institution.
iii) Professional qualification and membership to a professional body where applicable.
iv) A minimum period of eight (8) years relevant work experience three (3) of which should have been at the level of senior officer.
v) Proficiency in computer applications.
vi) Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks.
vii) In compliance with Chapter 6 of the constitution, you will be required to present the following documents;
- A certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- A certificate from a recognised Credit Reference Bureau.
- A clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- A clearance certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- A Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
• Disseminate scientific knowledge and technology through any medium:
• Establish and maintain a presidential or other awards system for novel innovation subject to prescribed conditions:
• Cause the creation of Science and innovation parks, institutes or schools or designate existing institutions as centres of excellence in priority sectors:
• Establish and maintain knowledge exchange networks:
• Establish and manage an innovation resource centre.