We are a group of hospitals built on strong knowledge, experience and highly skilled medical foundation. We are committed to provide first class health care of international standards to all individuals within the local and extended areas
Job Title Manager- Nursing Services
Reports to Director- Nursing & Quality services.
Job Summary. The manager for nursing services is responsible for the quality and patient safety management as well as the nursing team functions within the network hospital. She/he manages nursing budgets, implements strategic plans, nursing policies and procedures, participate in cross-departmental decision making, conduct performance improvement activities and represent nursing services at the hospital senior leadership meetings
Reportees: Deputy Quality Manager for the various sections within the Network hospital unit.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
1) BSN/KRCHN holding a valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
2) Valid ATLS/ACLS/EPLS/ETAT certification as applicable
3) Relevant specialization Diploma in quality management an added advantage.
4) Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a busy hospital 2 of which should be in a Supervisory position.
5) Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya.