Department: Corporate Support Services
Division: Facilities & Logistics Services
The job holder is Responsible for effective management of the Authority’s properties; and ensuring all related costs are kept within the budget.
- Develop and review policies; sensitize and enforcement of the same to ensure they are implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure the properties of the Authority are maintained to the required standard; renovations and repairs are carried out as and when required.
- Review bills of quantity and supporting documents and submit to the Chief Manager, Facilities Management for further action.
- Leasing of KRA Commercial properties and overseeing housing allocation.
- Management of furniture’s (acquisition, distribution, tracking and accountability) and ensure relevant records and service schedules are kept up to date at all times.
- Ensure regular inspections of KRA Property and listing of obsolete assets for disposal.
Academic and Professional qualifications
- A degree in Land Economics, Quantity Survey, Engineering or related discipline.
- Certificate of Registration with the relevant Professional Body
Relevant work experience required
- At least five (5) years’ work experience of which two (2) years should be at entry level.
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Good management skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good strategic, analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with third parties and staff
- Good decision - making capabilities
- Resilient, focused and result oriented
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 30th July 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)