Department Corporate Support Services
Division Facilities & Logistics Services
Section / Unit Logistics & Service Management
- The job holder is responsible for efficient management, coordination of F&LS outsourced Support Services and contracts coordination across the Authority.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate of both in house and outsourced services and contracts management
- Participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Supervise, mentor and coach staff
- Supervise the implementation of SLA
- Implementation of Sectional Audit recommendations when due
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Lead and drive the development of Logistics and Service Management strategies and work plans for the Authority; and ensure that these meet corporate needs.
- Ensure regular review & evaluation of services provided by thirds parties, adherence to the SLAs
- Develop, review, update, enforce Ancillary Services and Contracts Management policies, procedures, strategies, work plans and ensure sensitization of new policies to staff is carried out as and when required.
- Monitor compliance with relevant legislations
- Plan and coordinate of both in house and outsourced services and contracts management,
- Manage and maintain a list of all outsourced services in F&LS and specifications of all outsourced facilities
- Ensure that RPFs are raised in time, invoices are received in time, confirmed, forwarded for payments, follow up and ensure that payments are made
- Prepare and submit periodic performance reports to the Chief Manager, Logistics & Service Management
- Coordinate the provision of utilities and telephone services.
- Develop, review and update office services policies, and ensure sensitization of new policies to staff is carried out as and when required.
- Ensure continuous availability of utility services through timely payment of bills and quickness in resolving discrepancies/disputes in bill amounts.
- Review and approve RPFs for the purchase of goods and services and forward to Procurement to initialize tender/quotation. Oversee the procurement process.
- Manage and develop staff capacity and ensure that the Office Services unity is adequately staffed in terms of skills and numbers.
- Management of parking spaces, Airtime services, Management of Convention Centre and other ancillary services.
- Development of budgets.
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the Authority.
- Provides oversight over physical assets assigned to the section.
Decision Making / Job Influence
- Plan the work of subordinates.
- Assign work to subordinates.
- Monitor subordinates work performance.
- Appraise/evaluate subordinates performance.
- Predominantly works within the office
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Relevant professional registration.
Previous relevant work experience required.
- At least five (5) years work experience with two (2) years at first level management.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Analytical skills
- Managerial and administrative skills
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Organisational skills
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 30th July 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)